View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 12:34 PM   #53
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Ugh, more leftovers from the 1.3 code rewrite. Let me count the ways I hate Python and it's lack of proper compilation checking.

I'll push a new release in a couple of minutes. That error you were about to get displayed was that you were about to point to your own Calibre library. This is a BAD thing to be doing (in fact the plugin wouldn't let you). If I did let you, it would erase any empty book entries you had and hence affect your Calibre database integrity.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote