View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 11:02 PM   #5
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Apparently you need to read the Kindle Myths forum. There is NO reason for you to worry. If you find your Kindle has been stolen.... you can deregister it from your Amazon account. You can also request that books purchased by the thief be returned.

BOb
I am well aware of that, but I think the original poster was that there could be a run on his/her credit card before it was reported and reversed.

Personally, I think the risk is small; however, if someone wanted to cause mischief they could. (A friend of mine lost his cellphone and the finder immediately prank called everyone in his phonebook before he even realized it was gone).
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote