View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 01:21 PM   #13
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
ok , then the code to capitalise 1st letter after the chosen tag close is easy, & next: within your chosen tags you then find any instance of space followed by a lower case letter & flip that to upper case.with that last one, rather than try to code a iterative loop, I'd just spam the replace all button until no more hits

but for less than 20 chapter headers, I could probably manually edit them faster than I would write & debug all of the above code
Amen

Search
Look (and maybe replace or edit)
Search ...

If it can't be done with a Quick and Dirty AND it will not be a bit of Reusable Coding, it is not normally wort the effort (Practicing REGEX foo would be the exception, but then I would not expect the question here)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote