View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 01:09 PM   #12
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
In that case, I'd rather use the following expressions:

Find:([[:upper:]])([[:upper:]]+\s*)
Replace:\1\L\2\E

This will find an uppercase letter followed by one or more uppercase letters and zero or more white-space character anywhere in the text and can be used to convert several uppercase words in a row.
ok , then the code to capitalise 1st letter after the chosen tag close is easy, & next: within your chosen tags you then find any instance of space followed by a lower case letter & flip that to upper case.with that last one, rather than try to code a iterative loop, I'd just spam the replace all button until no more hits

but for less than 20 chapter headers, I could probably manually edit them faster than I would write & debug all of the above code
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote