View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 08:34 AM   #4
phossler
Wizard
phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
@Tex2002ans -- thanks, I tried something similar, but the document had a lot of all caps acronyms that were being found. I tried the 'Replace/Find Next' but that was taking a lot of time

@Doitsu -- that looks similar to something I Googled (which didn't work), except for the :upper:'s. The Google used /u which didn't seem to work after I bracketed it with the H1 tags. Is there a difference?

I'll try your suggestion when I get home

Paul
phossler is offline   Reply With Quote