Thread: Kindle name
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 03:09 PM   #14
janrey
Groupie
janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.janrey can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle3, Voyage
All cool names. Honestly, I never gave a thought to naming, I owned several and just named them the people I gave them to so that I could send books to, especially my elderly mother at the time. I had them all share my account and I would purchase the books. Occasionally my mom would click on one of the ads to read what a book was about and place an order for it even though she didn't want it. I would get emails and call her and ask if she wanted that book and she would have no clue as to how it happened. Love Amazon and it's ability to return easily.
janrey is offline   Reply With Quote