View Single Post
Old 04-13-2018, 07:30 AM   #14
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiaraSe View Post
@BetterRed Sorry I missed your first message.

So I did what was suggested, installed portable version. Managed to install fff on it and it works on the usb.

Also on the regular version, changed the directory name, created a fresh one and added FFF, this time it at least asked on which toolbars to add it, but it still doesn't work after restart.
@kiaraSe - those results suggest to me it might be something in the database, some plugins store library specific preferences in the library database, I don't use FFF so I'm not sure if it does that.

Another possibility is there is something amiss with the FFF '.ini' file I've seen mentioned from time to time - I don't know where it's kept or what's in it.

JimmXinu might be able to shed some light on the above. Hopefully he is keeping a watch on this thread, I'll give him a nudge in case he's not

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote