View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 03:21 AM   #3
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Thanks.

I will check later, but is a pity that all 4 epub had the same code for the fonts... And I like the last screenshots with the "force off" option...

Well, I'm not going to check it until I receive my Inkpad 3 (about this weekend), because I was messing with the Kobo Aura One and had to do a full factory restore and now it has the original not-modified firmware, and is my main reading device. I don't want to mess with it until I have a second unit to homebrew (and yes, my Kindle Oasis got updated with the not hackable version after I had the opportunity to stop the updates).
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote