View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 12:30 PM   #10
BooksForABuck
Zealot
BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'BooksForABuck gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: Color Nook, Kindle 2, Palm III, eBookWise, HP Jornada
I think Amazon is doing a great job expanding the eco-system for the Kindle. Rather than think of it as a device (the Sony approach), they think of their hardware as simply one (so far the largest) path to market. If you can get Kindle for everything, Amazon realizes, then the DRM arguments don't hold as much water. I REALLY want to see competition prevail in this market (who thinks Amazon would have offered to drop to 30% without competition?) but Amazon is going to be hard to beat.

What I also want to know is how to get some of my books on that Kindle tree.

Rob Preece
Publisher, www.BooksForABuck.com
BooksForABuck is offline   Reply With Quote