View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009, 10:28 AM   #3
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
For #1, adding \listfiles in the source might help.

I think it would be more interesting at the moment to have some XHTML+CSS -> LaTeX converter (where the generated LaTeX file need not be fully structured) as a means to generate good (though not "perfect") quality PDFs from ePUBs, for instance.
My pacify script eventually should be able to deal with (X)HTML input... and I suppose, given that it will also parse RTF with some formatting preserved, taking the CSS into consideration also wouldn't be that great a leap. Perhaps I'll have time this weekend to continue working on it.

I'll check out what \listfiles does. Never used it before.

- Ahi
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote