View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 11:11 PM   #3
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by miwo76 View Post
About to get my Kobo Glo HD this week.

Just in case I mess up during the SD imaging process - does anyone have a Glo HD SD Image available?
Hmmm... the first step in moving to a larger internal uSD card is to create an image of the original card unless you have a computer with two SD card slots. My choice is to write protect the adapter I use to stuff the uSD card into my laptop's SD card slot when I am creating the image and saving a copy of the image to a thumb drive before I move on to the step of imaging the new uSD card. That way you still have the original uSD card in case things don't work out and the image for later attempts.