View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 05:11 PM   #317
ps67
Guru
ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Elipsa, Pocketbook Color PB633, Inkpad Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhaj47 View Post
Moving here from another thread - just got my PW3, and am wondering how to enable hyphens in my Polish books? I suppose hyphenation will not work for MOBI, so I need to convert the files to AZW3, KF8 or KFX? What's the difference between them and is any of them best?

On a side note, ebooks purchased from Amazon Store are hyphenated. Why is that, are they in one of those three formats?

EDIT: OK, converted ebooks to AZW3, hyphenation works.
hyphenated ebooks purchased from Amazon Store are in kfx format.

azw3 and kf8 is the same format, generally books are with the azw3 extension, I have never seen a kf8 extension in a book but is the same format. And if you want to hyphenate them you can use this plug in.

better: kf8 is the format, azw3 the extension, kf8 can be also into new format mobi file.

Last edited by ps67; 10-15-2017 at 11:57 AM. Reason: better
ps67 is offline   Reply With Quote