View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 05:35 PM   #14
Apparition B5
Zealot
Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 and iPad Air 5
I completely uninstalled Adobe Digital Editions 2.0.1. using Revo Uninstaller Pro. I rebooted, then installed ADE 4.5.8. I then deauthorized my computer, closed ADE, reopened it, and reauthorized my computer. I then downloaded a few .acsm files, and attempted to open them with ADE 4.5.8. Every single one resulted in:

Quote:
Unable to download

Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem: E_GOOGLE_SERVER_ERROR.
At this point, I'm positive that the issue is with Google Play Books itself. From what I understand from some searching, it appears that people's Google Play accounts just randomly get hit with this error, some going back years, and either it'll eventually straighten itself out or it won't.
Apparition B5 is offline   Reply With Quote