View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 10:47 PM   #64
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
You do realize when you use Stanza desktop and d/l the file to your iPod Stanza PC is converting it to ePub on the fly?

BOb
Hmm. Didn't know that, but then again, I'm still playing around with it.

The Question I have is not converting ePub as much as storing another Format on my computer, as I understand Calibre will do.

Whilst not a big deal, I do tend to be a bit anal about how and where I store My books, so I'll probably play around with Calibre a bit when I get a little free time.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote