View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 06:09 PM   #3
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
Covers for Fanfiction Lovers

EDIT: When you haven't read the announcement then please read here before you start reading this post! Thank you

Hallo everyone,

just wanted to post some Hawaii Five-O covers (including zip-files for the 'Generate Cover - Plugin'). Just hope you like them and please when you have a better idea for a font let me know. I'm not sure myself if I'm happy with it. The used font is 'Vijaya' just in case you don't have it on your computer.

Note: Some zip-files are in two forms, because I used the series output not like it was meant to be used. Because of a little space problem I put the title and series output in 1 line to have only 2 instead of 3 lines. Soooo, if you have a series column you will have to use the series zip-file and if you have no series column use the other zip-file.

If you have some covers too, please share.

MiniMouse
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hawaii Five-O 17.png
Views:	842
Size:	613.5 KB
ID:	108097   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hawaii Five-O 5.png
Views:	811
Size:	546.9 KB
ID:	108099  

Last edited by MiniMouse; 09-20-2013 at 02:21 PM.