View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 04:21 AM   #4
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
From their website:

Quote:
Christianbook.com, the company you’ve shopped with and trusted for years, is now offering eBooks! With the introduction of the CBD Reader, you’ll be able to read thousands of Christian eBooks on devices you already own—your desktop and laptop computers, many popular smartphones and eReaders, and the iPad.

The CBD Reader operates within your computer's, smartphone's, or iPad's internet browser and utilizes ePub, the standard eBook format, which allows you to customize text and images for optimized reading on any size display. Whichever device you're using, simply visit cbdreader.christianbook.com, login using your Christianbook.com account, and start reading! If you wish to read an eBook on a personal eReading device such as a Sony® Reader, nook™, or Kobo Reader™, you can do that too using Adobe® Digital Editions.*

*Kindle™ not included due to its proprietary format.

Browse our extensive selection of Christian eBooks the same way you would any other product at Christianbook.com. Simply click on the blue tab labeled "eBooks" at the top of any page on our website. You can also search for a particular eBook by typing the title or author in our search box and selecting "eBooks" from the dropdown menu, or search our entire collection by clicking "eBooks" in the yellow "Browse" section on the left side of our website.

Read a free sample of any eBook before you buy it! Click the "FREE Sample" button and a sample portion of the eBook will be placed in your CBD Reader Library. At any time while you're reading the sample, you can purchase the entire eBook, without ever leaving the page.

Start reading your eBooks immediately following your purchase! Access your CBD Reader Library at cbdreader.christianbook.com on your laptop, desktop, smartphone, or iPad. If you wish to transfer your eBooks to your dedicated eReader, you can download your eBooks to Adobe® Digital Editions from the "eBooks" tab of your Christianbook.com account.

We hold your library for you, so your eBooks will never be lost. There's no need to worry if you move files around or change computers, since your complete eBook library is only a click away with the CBD Reader. Save precious hard drive space and your peace of mind; your eBooks are always safe with us.
I've downloaded a free ebook to ADE without any problem. I'm having trouble trying the "read a free sample" feature though. I just stumbled across this, so maybe there's still some kinks to work out. I've found several authors & titles that I've been looking for on Sony's Reader Store, and some titles for a better price, so I'm thrilled!
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote