View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 03:39 PM   #6
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensknight View Post
Yeah, I think it was limited to one book I was checking out, because others in the series did show that info. It was very odd.
Out of curiosity, what was the book?

Maybe it was a book that was out of print or otherwise is not carried in the store? I dunno. All guesswork on my part.

If all else fails, you could always call the store and make the flunky at the desk search for the book before you drive in. I used to be that flunky years ago.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote