View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 08:12 AM   #24
MiniMouse
Groupie
MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MiniMouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Well, there will always be a big time delay because I'm not living in the US! And there could be some communication difficulties too because I'm not a native speaker!
Device: Sony PRS-T3S
New Own Leather Cover Creations

Hey everyone,

made some new covers, totally and completely my own pictures and my own creation (even the ornament!). Feel free to use but give me some feedback.
I want to know what your guys are looking or wish for. I mean more leather like covers or linen, antique looking or more modern, with or without ornaments? LET ME KNOW, pleaseeee!!!!

MiniMouse
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Leather Cover 1.jpg
Views:	1541
Size:	121.4 KB
ID:	111315   Click image for larger version

Name:	Leather Cover 2.jpg
Views:	1516
Size:	138.6 KB
ID:	111316   Click image for larger version

Name:	Leather Cover 4.jpg
Views:	1554
Size:	141.6 KB
ID:	111317   Click image for larger version

Name:	Leather Cover 5.jpg
Views:	1505
Size:	142.3 KB
ID:	111318  
Attached Files
File Type: zip Leather Cover 1.zip (3.30 MB, 1715 views)
File Type: zip Leather Cover 2.zip (4.65 MB, 1789 views)
File Type: zip Leather Cover 4.zip (5.10 MB, 1625 views)
File Type: zip Leather Cover 5.zip (5.27 MB, 1580 views)
MiniMouse is offline   Reply With Quote