View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 03:33 PM   #624
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I finally decided to keep just 6 fonts. If was a tough decision but after two weeks of testing. I realized I would never use the Sans Serif fonts. So I got my full window back.

As you can see in the screen shot. Amasis XL, Gentium Book XL, Palatino Fixed, Caecilia Medium, Charis Fixed XL and Caecilia Small.

The only one I am not totally happy with is Caecilia Small it's needs to be taller. Maybe later I might try and fix that but I am happy with the fonts I chose to keep.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2013_02_18T15_23_50-0501.png
Views:	348
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	101507  

Last edited by Blossom; 02-18-2013 at 03:40 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote