View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 09:24 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deskisamess View Post
It was in a cover, that in part was the reason I dropped it. It was a cover that opens and one side stays flat and you prop the bottom edge in a groove. I was holding the prop side, and it sort of flipped open and pivoted and the weight carried it right out of my hand.

I was careless really...it didn't fall that far. Sold it on eBay, cracked screen and all, for a decent price, and used the money to help buy my iPad Pro 12.9".
Oh dear, most unfortunate!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote