View Single Post
Old 11-17-2008, 03:18 PM   #100
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceB View Post
- One of the features the iPod/iTunes software has is the ability to let it manage the storage location on the PC. If I ask it to "consolidate" the library (I think that's the term apple uses), it will copy the file to a location it controls on the disk and use that copy for all further actions. That way I don't have to think about it. It would be really nice if the sony software did the same thing. Again, I'd be happy if that was an optional feature, as it is in iTunes.
This is the way Calibre works, so you might consider switching to use that instead of the Sony eBook Library (though you would lose the pre-pagination that Sony does for you).
radius is offline   Reply With Quote