View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 12:25 AM   #127
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
Ah, ok, I thought you were saying that the readingFontSize line would have a list of values and that I could insert 23 into the list, and then have that as an option.
That explains it. And I can see why you thought that from what I wrote.
Quote:
Just putting in a single number that will be lost when I change settings won't help me, because when I have my glasses off I use a different font size setting.
Yes, that is a problem. For that, I don't have a solution. Well, there is what I say (actually, mutter under my breath) to my wife when she loses her glasses, but I better not repeat that.
Quote:
It seems weird that they're skipping font size options right about the sizes that typical print uses, but giving us a zillion teeny-tiny options.
The same list of sizes is used for the Touch and the Glo, and I assume the Mini. The resolution makes the same size look smaller on the Glo. On the Touch, I use about 17 and the Glo about 22. So, the sizes that are roughly the same as print on the Touch are single-step sizes.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote