View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 01:57 AM   #50
Kevin8or
Guru
Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin8or ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
I'm with you, Kevin8or. While I've read most classics, that was 50 years ago in many cases. So going back and visiting/re-visiting those classics makes sense. Reading 100 books? That's easy for me. But making sure that 20-25% of them are ones that might actually be considered "literature" or classics? Harder.
Even if you read them 50 years ago, they're part of you on some deep level. No, you can't quote them, but they've subtly contributed to the fabric of who you are.
Kevin8or is offline   Reply With Quote