View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 02:10 PM   #296
friktion
Zealot
friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Sony 700, Kindle 3Wi-Fi, Skytex Primer 7", Kindle Fire
How do you "clean up" formats not in ePub? Right now, I use Sigil to clean ePubs, and unfortunately haven't found anything to let me go into Mobi formats to clean them up. In other words, everything I convert into ePub, clean up, then reconvert to mobi for my Kindle.

I've been thinking there's got to be a better way. Especially when I'm only deleting headers/footers/page #'s.

Can I ask you, what do you use to clean up your books?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unboggling View Post
You're welcome. I was firmly in the "Two Library" camp until I learned more about searching using the search box. Then I listed pros and cons for multi-libraries vs one-library. And switched camps.