View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 07:45 AM   #17
wgrimm
Addict
wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wgrimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorgen View Post
So, it will cost $400-$500, the design is awful and it will run Mobipocket - something I for one stay far away from. Doesn't sound like a winner.
I agree. When Amazon decided to jump into the ebook market with M$ in the mid 90s, I bought $200 worth of their offerings. Had real problems with using, especially displaying on mobile devices, because the M$ Reader wasn't very good.

Anyways, tried to return the stuff, and was told that I could not. So- not only was the material DRM'd, but there was no return or exchange policy. So, I stopped buying from Amazon.com......My book money now goes to local booksellers or other online sellers.

Extrapolating from the dealings that I had with Amazon, my guess is that there will be many unhappy Kindle customers.
wgrimm is offline   Reply With Quote