Thread: PRS-500 Direct Page Control Hack
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2007, 05:48 PM   #10
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
WOW! Way cool!

Do you know how much time I've spent looking up stuff? Now my dictionnaries can be useful, not as quick as typing a word, but with a quicker searching possibily than before.

Thanks a lot diabloNL!
Do we have a dictionary in the book upload section? If not, I will add Webster's Unabridged from PG by Wednesday.

I wasn't going to bother converting one for the Sony Reader because without this hack, searching took too long. Thanks DiabloNL!!!
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote