Thread: PRS-600 Best Screen Protector?
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 12:32 AM   #6
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
Speaking as someone who had these on his PDA (InvisibleShield), I can say that they cut the glare remarkably due to the textured surface not reflecting light the way a smooth plastic screen tends to. They don't affect touch sensitivity on these non-capacitive screens at all... but as to the contrast, I can't say I noticed a difference with TFT LCD screens. Whether e-ink will be more affected by it, I can't properly say - the TFT's had backlighting, which probably helped compensate for anything that the screen protector did.
Haesslich is online now   Reply With Quote