View Single Post
Old 06-02-2009, 03:01 AM   #2
PhishStyx
The me that I am
PhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheesePhishStyx can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 1 & DR 1000s
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I am on the verge of ordering a DR1000S . Two questions:

1. I see that there are two different covers available; a "flip" cover (which I assume opens vertically?) and a "deluxe" cover which open horizontally. Which is the better? Do both hold the machine in securely and provide good protection?

2. There is a "power supply" accessory available. Is this just a standard USB mains charger, or something fancier? If it's a standard USB charger, I shan't bother with it.

Thanks!
I have the flip cover and like it a lot. It provides good protection and is less bulky than the deluxe cover. It seems to hold the DR in place pretty well.

I advise against the charger accessory. It is literally just an outlet plug with a USB connector on the bottom. I bought it and had problems with it fully charging the device and causing issues with the capacitive buttons. When I plug the DR into the computer to charger, it does well.
PhishStyx is offline   Reply With Quote