View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 09:14 PM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by asgoreth View Post
Don't be mad but I have NO idea how to do any of that, today is the first day I have tried to edit an ePub with Sigil, I mean I understand the concept of what you are saying but have no idea how to execute it.

The only thing that worked for me was to create a new stylesheet in which the only value is the @page tag using pt instead of the px value which was not working for me.

So I was wondering if there was a similar tag/instruction/style I could add to that new stylesheet to have all of the text justified in the book. Do you know of any?

Thanks.
body {text-align: justify}

do spend some time reading the MR Wiki sectopns on EPUB and CSS

(and get a (set) of HTML CSS cheat sheets. Not a substitute for doing a tutorial)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote