View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 04:57 AM   #1891
Firedancer885
Occassional Beta Tester
Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.Firedancer885 can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalthia View Post
Hi,

I'm still receiving the cannot update metadata on ebooks and I think part of the problem is if there is no data to fill in the custom column (like if a story has 0 reviews) I receive the error message that the metadata couldn't be updated. However, the other custom columns filled in information.

Here is the message I recieved on the latest story download.

calibre, version 1.3.0
ERROR: Error Updating Metadata: <p>An error has occurred while FFDL was updating calibre's metadata for <a href='http://archiveofourown.org/works/968232'>The Victory of Shadows</a>.</p>The ebook has been updated, but the metadata has not.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.fanfictiondownloader_plugin.ffdl_ plugin", line 1113, in update_books_loop
File "calibre_plugins.fanfictiondownloader_plugin.ffdl_ plugin", line 1512, in update_metadata
File "site-packages\calibre\db\legacy.py", line 646, in set_custom
File "site-packages\calibre\db\cache.py", line 939, in set_field
File "site-packages\calibre\db\write.py", line 509, in set_books
File "site-packages\calibre\db\write.py", line 509, in <dictcomp>
File "site-packages\calibre\db\write.py", line 88, in adapt_number
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
The latest official release of FFDL should have a fix for it.