View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 05:59 PM   #1
moffattm
Addict
moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Glo
Kobo Desktop 3.2.0

I've just upgrade my Kobo Desktop to 3.2.0 and I noticed when I restarted it I was told that one of the features in the new version is the ability to archive ebooks you don't want on your Kobo but that you don't want to delete from your Kobo account.

Does anyone know how I do this? I would have thought that the way to use this feature is to go into the Library tab and right-click on the book you want to archive, but this doesn't seem work. I can't find an Archive function anywhere!
moffattm is offline   Reply With Quote