View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 03:53 PM   #371
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
Right, you shouldn't need a rep. You just go on the order page for the item on the Amazon website, fill in that was defective in the returns section and they'll give you a mailing label to print out.

I just went and checked my order page to confirm. You don't need a rep. You just click on the returns/replacement button and follow the directions from there.
Oh, okay, this is really good to know. One of the reasons I'm still holding onto unit #2 (and haven't returned for refund) is procrastination for going through another troubleshooting script call. (I know it varies, but my first one took 40 minutes.)
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote