View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 01:43 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mirkob View Post
i have updated both calibre and calibre companion to the last release (0.9.1 and 2.2.2) but still in the book details two metadata are consistently lacking
the languages field and a custom column...
anyone know why it is so and how to correct it?
Not showing the languages field is an oversight. I will add it to CC. It will show the international 3-letter language code(s).

All custom columns should show. My guess is that there is something in the column's definition that is unusual enough that CC doesn't handle it. Can you give me the details for the missing column? Best would be a screen capture of the column's definition (preferences -> add your own columns, click on the column, then click on the blue "i" button). If this screen capture isn't possible, then post all the details of the column's definition, including which boxes are checked and any optional format information.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote