View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 09:42 PM   #16
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger View Post
Oh sweet mother... my wife is going to hate you. I like woodworking and gardening... I just requested the catalogs and we're only about an hour an a half away from Vic.
Glad I could bring you over to the dark side (even if it means I may need to consider witness protection ). But I would agree with the others here that a lower power magnet (i.e. a fridge magnet) is likely a better option. Rare earth are great for holding a cover shut or something, but they are really powerful and may throw off things in the Kobo.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote