View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 01:17 PM   #38
jbsavitz
Connoisseur
jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbsavitz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, Onyx Boox M92 and i62HD
Hi Booxtor,

I just tried a "larger" stylus and it appears you're right. I guess "size" really does matter. The tricky part is finding a stylus that can maintain contact with the screen so the e-reader can track it properly. I tried a pen and while it worked, the recognition was intermintent compared to a finger. Please pass these comments onto the developers to see if they could tweak the driver software to be more sensitive.

Also, could you please review and comment on my earlier post about the .pdf reader and some of the issues I'm experiencing. And please let me know about the firmware issue with the M92 that I mentioned as well. I'm willing to try your version of the firmware to see if I get the same .pdf reader issue on the M92 that I do on the i62HD.

Thank you in advance for your help with these issues.
jbsavitz is offline   Reply With Quote