View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 12:31 PM   #9
Timoleon
Time Enough at Last
Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPhone 5, Kindle 3, Fire, Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
You'll enjoy it. I wish the iPad had been around when I was 7. We didn't even have pocket calculators way back then, I had to use a slide rule in HS!
You must be one of the "Old Ones", heard about in myth. Some joker told me once that he had heard someone say that the desks at school used to have a little round hole in the top right corner where something called an "inkwell" was kept. You would "dip in the nub" and "fill up the barrel." I say preposterous!!! Why spread such false rumors around...?
Timoleon is offline   Reply With Quote