View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 08:45 AM   #37
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash2004 View Post
My kindle is registered in UK (but bought in US). I can't see the option to disable ads anywhere on my manage the kindle page. Is it offered in UK ?
No, it's not officially offered, but if you contact Kindle CS they'll remove them. Personally, though, I prefer the ads to the standard screensavers. They change and are a lot more varied. (Like you, I live in the UK, but have a US-bought Kindle Touch with ads.)
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote