View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 08:14 AM   #3
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
Turing Evolved by (m.r. alum) David Kitson.

"When Ex-DEMON pilot Jon Carlson meets beautiful humanitarian Rachel, it's a match made in HEAVEN. Literally, because Rachel's an ANGEL. She's also an AI controlled android of immense power and capability. As Jon finds himself drawn into the world of these enigmatic creations of mankind, he unknowingly becomes involved in a program to create autonomous superweapons intended to fight the next war."

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/34627

if they don't have an ereader of course this suggestion is useless.

in the interest of disclosure i'm a 34 year old man with the usual male tastes (i guess). however this book charmed me like no book ever has before, i literally found myself falling in love with a fictional a.i. character lol. its not too crazy with the science and action scenes are pretty minimal except for some chapters near the end. the book is more about what is reality, what is life, what is love than anything. its a very thought provoking and moving work.
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote