View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 11:31 AM   #14
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
I've decided to try this program and of course since I have more than 100 books on my KT, I decided to purchase it rather than remove books. Does anyone know if it is possible to use two different computers with the program and each computer recognize the the collections, instead of having to rebuild the collections on each computer? Is there a file that can be shared between the computers?
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote