View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 09:53 AM   #119
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
I grew up with Lucy Maud Montgomery and have not outgrown her. Her works are pretty much curriculum around Canadian schools and all of the LMM works in the public domain were the first to hit my calibre and E readers.

Margaret Atwood is a master author too, Canadian as well. I have read most of her novels and have bought and re-bought my favorites. She's weird, wonderful, diverse. "Cat's Eye" was the first full length novel I read and I have 2 paperback copies, plus, borrow it from the library from time to time.

My life would not be complete without Farley Mowat. They just recently added his e-books to our library and I was thrilled.

I started getting into Lee Child's reacher series. His scenarios are over the top unbelievable, but page turning, and I am suitably grossed out by the way he chooses to kill his victims. I've only read the first and second, but will eventually read the others as they become available.

Every now and again, I like a little Nora Roberts.

ETA: Only after I posted did I read the other posts, and the start date of this thread, but hey, still cool to hear about other authors and why they are liked.

Last edited by spindlegirl; 02-14-2012 at 09:56 AM.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote