View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 06:03 PM   #46
Squirsier
Addict
Squirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Sony: PRS-300, PRS-350. Kobo: Aura v2, Clara HD, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Well, once again the iPad/iPhone app has been updated.

We can't even get a simple tablet app in the Market. Why can't we get the app that's on the Vox or the Acer and Samsung tablets? This is bullsh*t.
Ironic isn't? They release an Android based tablet and the iPad gets the new software first...

The thing is, Google Books is now available in Canada. I tried the application and I really like it - tho you can't import your own books at the moment (huge turndown), but you know, price for price, epub for epub, I might start buying them from Google instead so that I can use their nicer reading software... Just a tought... You have more competition now Kobo, be nice to your clients even tho we did not necessarily bought one of your eReaders - we still buy eBooks from you...
Squirsier is offline   Reply With Quote