Thread: PRS-650 Optimize PDF
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 05:28 AM   #2
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Just had the chance to look at a sample of one of your files on both my Kindle and Sony PRS-350. I'm amazed at your conversion of a complicated textbook for a small-screened eReader: You've managed to make it so flexible that no ePub or mobi file or even physical copy is needed. The graphics remain clear at every different level of magnification, the cropping is perfect and the text resizing from XS to XXL is completely readable and repaginates beautifully as long as one turns the page after changing the magnification level.

Never in my life have I seen a pdf file as flexible as yours. If they all worked this well, then no one would need an iPad.

The mods really ought to move this post to the PDF forum and sticky it, as I've never seen anyone format a PDF for an eReader as as well as you've done here.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 05-10-2011 at 05:45 AM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote