View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 04:19 AM   #126
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
If you are putting it in the send-to-device preferences, then check the plugin to see if it has a different value.
Yes, that's where I got confused at the start as well... I had put this awesome template in the send-to-device preference, only to see the same values over and over (the original ones). Until I found out, you can also set them at the device settings...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote