View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 09:20 AM   #5
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcohen View Post
If I was concerned about being tied to Borders, I would go buy the Aluratek Libra Pro, also from Borders. The Libra Pro couldn't careless where the ebooks from as long as they are there.
Anyone in any country (they say they sold books to people to 130 countries over Xmas) can buy from Kobobooks.com. The important issue here is the WiFi connection, I believe. And the warranty.

I'm not careless with my money, and I am all over bargains, but for me, $20 would not be worth the potential aggravation.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote