View Single Post
Old 12-01-2004, 07:10 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Free Weekly Software from Handango

This bit of news almost makes up for the rotten customer service I've gotten recently from Handango. (A story for another day!)

Our favorite Palm news source, Palm Addict, is reporting a promotion going on over at Handango. They are offering a free software program each week through the end of January, 2005.

It seems that there is a program for Palm and one for Pocket PC. I've got both kinds of devices so I browsed both device tabs and by clicking on the free app a week giveaway logo, I apparently got one of each.

They look like real apps, not "free stuff that we give you free as our special deal!" One was PocketCook and the other was QuoteMaster. I assume that PocketCook was for Palm and QuoteMaster was for PPC, but I'm not really sure yet to be honest because the site was a little confusing to me. But if you have a smart phone be sure to add a smart phone device to your Handango device list and see if there's something else there for you!

While you're there, pick another program to buy if you see something you like.. it's always good to reward a company that's doing something nice!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote