View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 03:34 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaAnn View Post
Dwanthny: I forgot to mention that the files are RTF and therefore, aren't converted in anyway, so will changing the preferences work?
The only way to get the book jacket I mentioned into the book is by converting the book. Perhaps creating a separate catalog of your books is the best way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaAnn View Post
banjomike: What do you mean by creating a catalog? And which individual book pages do you mean?
The book pages referred to are just like the image I attached previously. If you go to the drop down arrow to the right of the Convert Books icon there is an option to create catalog of books in your calibre library. Using this option you create a epub book that has a record of all of your library books in it complete with a table of contents and the "story synopsis" or book jacket as referred to previously for each book in your library.

Create a catalog of your books and check it out.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote