View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 12:51 PM   #6
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I have a "user tags" for tags/notes I don't want to appear in the "Jacket"

I also have a "Edited Date" to keep track of "My edits"(re-format) of the original work without destroying the (original entry)"Date" value .
Oh! I like this thought. I have some that I want to make notes on about conversion or that required more extensive editing than others and don't want that in the "Jacket" area.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote