View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 01:56 PM   #8
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Are you searching in Content and Devices (i.e. books you own) or just for Faye Kellerman books in Kindle. The search in Kindle works fine - it's when searching in Contect and Devices that the problem has cropped up. And, I just tried it again, and still having the same problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dordale View Post
I'm in the U.S. and just tried searching on Faye Kellerman--no quotes and the first two pages of results were all Faye Kellerman books, with only one Jonathan Kellerman book thrown in toward the bottom of page two, so maybe Amazon has fixed the problem. (I'm using Firefox for what it's worth.)
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote