View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 03:09 PM   #3
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by zobop View Post
Hello,

When I convert .epub files to .mobi files, is there any way to just have all the files from my batch conversion placed in one folder?

It is a real chore to have every single file placed in a separate folder. Then I have to go in and extract the .mobi file from each folder manually to place them where I want them.

If I do a batch conversion of 100 .epub files, I want all 100 .mobi files to be in one folder, not in 100 folders.

Thanks
Have you thought of just using the command line to do the conversions?

http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/cli/ebook-convert.html
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote