View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 03:00 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT(Fixed,New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A, Kobo Aura2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zobop View Post
Hello,

When I convert .epub files to .mobi files, is there any way to just have all the files from my batch conversion placed in one folder?

It is a real chore to have every single file placed in a separate folder. Then I have to go in and extract the .mobi file from each folder manually to place them where I want them.

If I do a batch conversion of 100 .epub files, I want all 100 .mobi files to be in one folder, not in 100 folders.

Thanks
You do know that Calibre is a LIBRARY MANAGER, not just a fiormat converter?

Calibre is quite capable of exporting books when and where you NEED them.
There is no need for you to even know where calibre keeps them (see the stickies at the top of this section), only Where you want to send them (and maybe what format is needed, if not connected to a device).
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote